Saturday, June 26, 2010

SS501 Kim Hyun Jun and PArk Jung Min attended TAIWAN GOLDEN MELODY AWARDS






RAIN is always expected when our boys do some activities outdoor.

SS501 boys, Kim Hyung Jun and Park Jung Min in Golden Melody Awards red carpet appeared very handsome and blooming as always expected. They always look good in Black Tuxedo.. ^^ and matching it with a transparent umbrella so cute.^^ The rain's always showering them with lots of Joy. ^^

They look good eh? MAL is blooming! He’s really taking good care of himself. haha..
I heard that Park JungMin is studying foreign languages such as chinese and English, I am just not sure with chinese but I’m pretty sure with english. haha.. I’m just happy about it coz I guess he really wants to communicate well with a lot of their fans. Park JungMin is truly a fast learner when it comes to languages. hahah..

Anyway, I am happy to see Mal and Maknae participating in Golden Melody awards. But it would be better if they were able to participate in the awards night as a group. ^^ I miss seeing them as a group in such kind of events… But it’s understandable that the others can’t attend, since Leader Kim Hyun Joong just had a concert with B2St here in the Philippines, and I guess Kyu and Saengie are both busy too.. aigoo..

TS. let’s continue to support them especially when they start doing their solo activities (solo activities is not the same with solo career. they are not going to be disbanded)^^
ho ho..

Congratulations to Kim Hyun Joong for winning the most popular asian star!
I hope the other members would get their own awards too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment