Sunday, July 11, 2010

Park Shin Hye has dropped out from filming IT STARTED WITH A KISS [korean ver. drama]

credits to asianbite for Park Shin Hye's Picture.. ^^ and allkpop for Shin Hye's statement

Awww... so Park Shin Hye won't be paired with SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong? then who would it be then?
Seungyeon has dropped out too due to some promotional events in Japan.

So?
Will it be park Bo Young or F(x)'s Sulli? hmm i wonder..
I'm a little disappointed because my bet was Park Shin Hye.. haha.. oh well..
Anyway, here is Park Shin Hye's statement.. found this at allkpop. ^^


“Even though I haven’t seen the script yet, I really wanted to participate in this drama. But I felt that I wasn’t ready to work on this though, especially because I have many other activities to attend to, I’m sorry.”


No comments:

Post a Comment